Though I experienced what I would consider to be a major panic attack this week, I really enjoyed the lesson I had prepared for Individuality module. I chose the American Pop- Artist Wayne Thiebaud. We all had great fun over the two days. I got a digital camera for the class recently and I gave the girls free reign taking the photos. They did a smashing job in fairness. I was full sure there'd be murder with turn taking etc. but they organised a system themselves. Here's a few examples of the process and product.
Thursday, May 20, 2010
Lesson Plan
Though I experienced what I would consider to be a major panic attack this week, I really enjoyed the lesson I had prepared for Individuality module. I chose the American Pop- Artist Wayne Thiebaud. We all had great fun over the two days. I got a digital camera for the class recently and I gave the girls free reign taking the photos. They did a smashing job in fairness. I was full sure there'd be murder with turn taking etc. but they organised a system themselves. Here's a few examples of the process and product.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment