Tuesday, April 13, 2010
Lergic
Back to school, wish I wasn't. Wish I was in bed late in the morning and not facing that last term with Communion (I'll be needing a day off from Crawford on the 15th May) and then the limbo time after Communion. I suppose negativity has been lifted slightly with this lovely weather. Walking to school in the morning, food for the soul. Opening the windows, pulling up the blinds, saying " Ná bac leis na gcótaí"!! Actually bringing my crew swimming tomorrow, first time, should be entertaining. DOing the football training after school and doing a spot of Cardio Tennis tomorrow evening. Actually not too sure what's involved there! I wonder how long being a fitness fanatic will last?? Meanwhile, have procrastinated in the essay department. I'l get to that if I'm alive after the tennis!! See ye Saturday dudes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment