Pages

Friday, April 2, 2010

Staying Up Late...Sleeping in Late!!

The holidays are great. I'm actually panning out and doing nothing of worth until Tuesday! It's all starting Tuesday!! I'm home in the Kingdom,out in Banna every morning (I know, I've a slight obsession with the place). Tralee is fierce busy for Easter, there's always a festival of some sort at Easter time. There's great excitement about the BIG TENT. Might go to Mick Flannery there on Monday night, though I'm going to him in Kinsale on the 16th, preempting the celebration of the handing in of the 3rd essay. There were no Eisner books in the library on Tuesday which is a bit of a dose. If anyone is finished their's early....! I came up to get a handle on the animation. I don't know how I feel about my effort.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Are polls a bit boring?