Pages

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Mary Daly= household name!!

Have been a bit slack on the blog of late. Missing out on the broadband speed at home in Kerry. Would be required to relocate to the sister's pad in order to gain any results on the unloading front. The weather finally picked up today. It was miserable since Saturday. I'm on a high now from my appearance in this weeks Kerryman. I'm a celebrity around town, I'll be beating off the paparazzi!! We had the famous Spirals disco reunion in the Big Tent on Saturday. Spirals was an institution back in the day!! Ha ha that could be consrued in a number of ways! Can anyone remember the radio ads?"Wednesday night is ladies night and Sunday night is still the best in gold so Let's see your face in Thee place at Spirals Nightclub the Brandon Hotel Tralee". The crowd at the so called reunion was massive but there was no resemblance whatsoever of the Spirals of old. So, the photo mentioned above was actually in the Out and About section of the Kerryman! it wasn't for captaining a team to a club final, or climbing Mount Brandon for charity! Although I did do
my good deed for Easter. I volunteered for the Share a Dream Foundation annual concert on Sunday, also in the famous big tent!! It was a very worthwhile cause and I was glad to do my bit. Involvement in something like this would certainly give a person food for thought. I also came away feeling slightly defeated, like my few hours volunteering was only a drop in the ocean. I will certainly consider becoming more involved in this particular charity www.shareadream.ie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Are polls a bit boring?