Here in the computer room nearly asleep. I was at the Shawshank Redemption last night in the Opera House. All is can say is Superlative! It was amazing. We were all blown away. I've been a big fan of the film for years. The main characters Du Fray and Red beared an uncanny resemblance to Tim Robbins and Morgan Freeman. The suspense was palpable, the lighting was executed to perfection, the 'soundtrack' was, at times, haunting. If any of ye have a free evening next week and are lucky enough to get a ticket, I would recommend this shoe without hesitation.
So we're back for more. I am finished my Animation. I'm happy enough with it, no Oscar potential, but all the greats neeed to start somewhere! As for photoshop, I'm not confident in the slightest. I have a few images but nothing has the wow factor, or even a personal touch!
Anyhow, back to business! Adios
Saturday, April 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment